The University of Utah, USA
Full name: Thanh N. Truong
Address : 315 South 1400 East, Rm 2020
Tel : (801) 581-4301
- 1985: B.S., North Dakota State University
- 1989 : Ph.D., University of Minnesota
- 1990- 1992: NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Houston
1. "Application of Chemical Graph Theory for Automated Mechanism Generation", A. Ratkiewicz and T.N. Truong, J. of Chem.. Info Comp. Sci., 43 (2003), 36.
2. "Kinetics of Hydrogen Abstraction Reaction Class H + H -C(SP3): First-Principle Predictions Using the Reaction Class Transition State Theory", S. Zhang and T.N. Truong, J. Phys. Chem. A, 107 (2003) 1138.
3. "A Coupled RISM/MD or MC Simulation Methodology for Solvation Free Energies", H. Freedman and T.N. Truong, chem. Phys. Lett., 381 (2003), 362.
4. "Coupled Reference Interaction Site Model/Simulation Approach for Thermochemistry of Solvation: Theory and Prospects.", H. Freedman and, T.N. Truong, J. Chem. Phys.,121 (2004), 2187.
5. "Theoretical Analysis of the Electronic Spectra of Water Adsorbed on the Rutile TiO2(110) and MgO(100) Surfaces", V. Shapolav, Y. Wang, T.N. Truong, Chem. Phys. Lett.,375 (2003), 321.
6. "Theoretical Study of Adsorption of Water Dimer on the Perfect MgO(100) Surface: Molecular Adsortion versus Dissociative Chemisorption", Y. Wang and T.N. Truong,J. Phys. Chem. B, 108 (2004), 3289-3294.
7. "Computational Science and Engineering Online: An Integrated Web-based Environment for Multi-scale Modeling of Complex Reaction Systems", T.N. Truong, T. Cook, M. Nayak, C. Boonyasiriwat, L.-T. T. Tran, and S. Zhang, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Foundations of Molecular Modeling and Simulatins. Mol. Phys., 102 (2004), 353.
8. "An Integrated Web-based Grid-Computing Environment for Research and Education in Computational Science and Engineering", T.N. Truong, Proceeding of the 37th Annual Simulation Symposium, Arlington, April 18-22, 2004, p. 143.